Thursday, February 28, 2013

Patience is a Virture

Or so I'm told...

In my last post, I told everyone to watch this space for a major announcement on February 1st.

The day came and went, and....nothing.

And today, a reader asked "Well?"

Sorry, I was premature.

It's nice to know that someone's reading our blog, though.

We still have a big announcement coming up, but our web designer and developer have been so busy implementing it, we haven't had a chance to launch.  It'll happen sometime this month, and I promise you, it's very exciting news in the World of Lace.  In fact, it will cement Cooper Lace's position as the leading resource of historic cotton lace in North America.

So, thank you for your patience and understanding, and stay tuned!

Yours,

Dan


No comments:

Post a Comment