Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm Here To Help!

Photo by Petr Kratochvil
A lot of Cooper Lace's customers ask for assistance in measuring and selecting the appropriate width, length and even pattern of lace curtains for their homes; often, they seem reticent to do so, as if they were bothering me.  Nothing could be further from the truth!  I am always delighted to speak with our clients, and it's a pleasure to put someone's mind at ease, especially when they have a challenging question such as adding bottom rod pockets to a lace panel for a French door or figuring out how to cover a huge arched fanlight with lace sheers.
  
On countless occasions, frequently during the evening or on weekend mornings, I have listened to clacking of tape measures and the dragging of a kitchen chair towards a bank of windows. So please, if you've got questions or concerns, call me anytime at 888-433-7801 (413-549-1063 for international callers) and I'll speak with you personally. The office phone forwards to my cell in the off hours, but I shut it off when sleeping, so there's no need to worry about disturbing if you're calling from Australia in the middle of your day (it's happened).  Email works as well; I'll respond as quickly as I can, usually within the hour: my address is ceo "at" cooperlace "dot" com.
Photo by Huong Phan



Yours,

Dan Cooper
President and CEO, Cooper Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment