Thursday, June 27, 2013

We're The Best! Ask our customers....

We've always felt that Cooper Lace had the finest customer service, best patterns and largest inventory, but this unsolicited email appeared in our in-box this week.  I promise you this was a new customer, one previously unknown to us, and someone who had absolutely no interest in promoting us:

Oh my God! You guys really take first place! Your website is amazing and you have the best stuff. I have been trying to find just the right lace curtains for months now. No one ever has anything in stock and some don't even respond to emails. I am holding my breath for my curtains to arrive. I cant wait! 
Thanks for being so great.

My best,
(name withheld)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment